This last week was one of those weeks where everyday
the only thing I looked forward to was coming home and
spending the evening relaxing with my hubby! It got me
thinking that, no matter how many times we come home
and do the same old thing, it never gets old, and that's
because I'm with my best friend and the love of my life!
What could be better than that? Whether it's watching
our favourite TV show, going on a picnic to the park,
playing catch outside, or simply eating dinner or talking
on the drive to school and work, he makes the big
and the small things fun and enjoyable! Sure we've had our
ups and downs (who hasn't?!) but they have only made
us closer and our friendship and relationship stronger!
I'm so grateful we have each other to live every day of
our lives with! I can't think of anything better than waking
up to his face in the morning or coming home to him at the
end of the day, every day, for the rest of our forever!