Friday, February 18, 2011
First Post!!
Well I'm still trying to figure everything out on this blog but I figured I better at least start posting so I don't get so behind!!! First of all, my name is Janae and I'm married to the most amazing man ever, Brayden Schnoor! Our new life together has just been so incredible and we're loving it every day! Brayden and I were married last summer on August 21, 2010! It was the most perfect day you could imagine for a wedding and it was so wonderful to spend it with all our family! We honeymooned in the Riviera Maya of Mexico and was it ever gorgeous! Every time we get snow, I think of the beach and the hot sun...ah. After our honeymoon there was no time to do anything but move in to our little apartment and start work and school! Brayden is at the University of Lethbridge getting his Bachelor of Science, so we were able to get on campus housing! It's not bad actually, but there are quite a few extra costs that put a ding in the budget so we may be moving before the next fall semester starts! So Brayden settled into school and I settled into my job as a receptionist at the Family Medical Center! Life as a newly wed couple was just amazing! To go home each day to my best friend and get to spend all my time with him is just the most amazing dream come true! The only thing that has changed since then is that I now work at the Chinook Foot and Ankle Clinic and I LOVE it! It's without a doubt the best job I've ever had! Life is still going wonderful! Everyday we're just amazed that we actually get to be together for eternity and we're so grateful! There are of course the hard times, but once we've worked through them we're closer and stronger than ever and I know there is nothing we can't overcome! Last year was amazing and I know that this year is going to be even better! A new year to do better and be better, and I have the most amazing husband to help with that! This is our short and sweet story for now...until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment