Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Goal...

So, since I seem to be very bad at posting regularly, I have made a new goal - to make at least one post a week! So to start this post the first news I have is that WE'RE MOVING! We found a place much sooner than planned and we will be moving the end of April! We are very excited to have more affordable rent and I'm excited to decorate a new and more stylish house! Yay! For even better news, my brother is ENGAGED! I am so happy for him and his fiancee! They're getting married in June and I get to be a bridesmaid..first time for that! It's going to be so much fun! This summer has just so much good times in store, I can feel it! But first we have to get spring here! I'm definitely tired of the winter weather, teasing us that it's almost gone and then coming back with a vengeance! I have high hopes for April though! It's just such a good month with so much promise! Conference, Easter break, we're moving, a possible trip to Kalispell, Brayden will finish his semester...the list goes on and on! Life is just great! It's a learning experience each day but I love it and embrace it, especially with my husband by my side! I don't know where I would be without him! One thing I have come to realize more and more is how important family is! My family is just so amazing and then to have been so lucky to marry into another amazing family has really humbled me and filled me with so much love for them all! They are my best friends and I'm so grateful for them! Well thats about all I have time for today, but at least it's a post! I intend to make good with my goal, so until next week.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment