Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Spring? Is that you?
So this last weekend we went to Cardston and stayed with my parents! We just love our families so much and try to visit them as often as we can! We received a calling in our ward to teach primary about a month ago, so ever since then it has been difficult to go visit on the weekends but we finally had a chance last weekend so we took it and went! Mostly we just hang out but since the weather finally turned a bit nice on Saturday, we all got dressed up in our outdoors gear and went for a nice hike in the great out doors to look for elk sheds! I just loving being in the outdoors so much! The wide open space, the beautiful scenery, the fresh clean air! It just all says home to me and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else! So it was great to get outdoors and we definitely felt the hints of spring! It's about time and I'm really hoping this cold weather is just about gone for good! Unfortunately we couldn't stay for Sunday, which was too bad because then we missed Mom's yummy popcorn and milkshakes! It's a Sunday tradition! But we had to come back to teach our primary kids! They are such a blast! We have 4 that come regularly and let me tell you they are off the walls! But they're great kids and we just love teaching them so much! It's too bad that almost as soon as we get that calling that we're moving! Oh well, maybe in our new ward? Well that's about it for our last week other than just regular school and work, which are both going so awesome! This upcoming weekend is general conference and we're so excited for that! I love listening to our prophet and leaders and hearing they're inspiration and guidance! Plus we're going to head to Hill Spring so that will make it extra fun! So here a few pictures of our great weekend and the outdoors! I'm really starting to love photography and I had fun finding some great photos while enjoying the beautiful outdoors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment