I have decided I am just not very good at updating every week, but I've also decided that that is ok! If I can post at least once a month then I think I'm doing pretty good! Besides, then I will have more things to write about! So where to start?!! Well the rest of May flew by! We celebrated Brayden's birthday by going out to dinner and a movie! I spoiled him with presents, as I always do, even though he said not to, but what can I say? I'm his wife and I love spoiling him! It comes with the job haha! :) But he had a good birthday, I hope haha! I attempted to make some Vancouver Canucks cupcakes for him, but they did not turn out very well. Note to self...never buy icing sugar from the dollar store again: it does not thicken! We enjoyed eating them anyways and had fun celebrating his birthday!
| Vancouver Canucks cupcakes! |
| Birthday Boy!! |
| Sisters! |
| Such a beautiful view of the mountains at our cabin! |
| Waterton! I love my hubby! |
| Schnoor family birthdays in Waterton |
It was a sad day here in the Schnoor home on June 15. Vancouver lost the Stanley Cup. Enough said. :(
Well after that fun filled weekend..other than the unfortunate loss in hockey...the next big thing on our schedule to get ready for was my brother Derek's wedding, which was just last weekend! Woohoo a wedding! :) Thank goodness Brayden's playoff beard was gone by then! He was looking pretty scruffy haha! So Derek and Jessica got married June 18 at Badger Valley Ranch! Jessica asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was so thrilled! We went out the day before so we could help decorate! The weather all week hadn't been very promising for an outdoors wedding and we were all a little skeptical, but we were determined and went ahead and decorated for an outside wedding! It was a fun day of decorating and everything looked so beautiful! We were all kept very busy and before we knew it the day of the wedding had come....with blue skies and sun! It was quite windy, but that's better than rain! We were so grateful and the wedding was so beautiful! Jessica looked gorgeous and Derek so handsome! They make such a perfect couple and I'm so excited to have her in the family!
| The new married couple! |
| My handsome husband and I! |
Well, I think thats about all that's happened since the last post, other than of course just the everyday things! Brayden is almost done his summer semester....one more test to go! He has done so awesome and I'm so proud of him for his hard work and dedication! My job is still going great and I absolutely love it! It's going to get busier in the next month with a new doctor coming, but I'm excited for the challenge it will present! We've been married for just over ten months now and soon it will be our one year anniversary! I cannot believe it! It has been the most amazing year of my life! We've grown so much, individually and together, and had so many experiences and created so many fun memories together already! I am so excited for the many more years I will get to spend with him to continue making memories! Starting with SUMMER! It's finally here! Warm weather, shorts, suntans, camping....ahhh. :)
| The beautiful bride and my new sister! |
No comments:
Post a Comment